Sunday, May 8, 2011

Queen For a Day

I made this card for my mother-in-law...she's into fashion and decorating and tends to like cool colour schemes so I chose to do a chic black and white pallette...of course, I like warm colours so, I ended up using a warm tone of off-white, lol...I hope she likes it...here it is:








I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch and it was awesome, as usual..here it is:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Supply List:
Card Stock: Stampin Up - Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Patterned Paper: Stampin Up - Love Letter
Ink: Stampin Up - Basic Back
Stamps: Stampin Up - You're a Gem (Sentiment on front), Something to Celebrate (Sentiment on inside), Eastern Blooms (flower)
Tools: Punch - Stampin Up - Scallop Trim Border Punch
Embellishments: Pearls: Recollections; Charm - Stampin Up - Trinket Crowns; White twine - CTMH Waxy Flax - Colonial White; Ribbon - Basic Narrows (Michael's) Black Grosgrain; Crochet Lace Trim - Unknown (Joann)

5 comments:

Jenny

Very classy card.

Debbie Carriere

This card is lovely - great colors & I love the different patterns you used :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl)

Another fabulous card! Love the bold mix of patterns. So classy!

Unknown

Fabulous card! I can see why it was a MOJO finalist :) Happy to see another Canuk playing at Raise the Bar!

Sharon

I am sure your dear MIL loved this elegant card of yours. Stunning design and layout. hugs Sharon