Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hope your birthday is out of this world!

Hey all!  I have a card for you today that I created for my friend's son, Carter, who just turned 5 yesterday!  Last time I was at the local scrapbooking store..I found this adorable stamp set by Your Next Stamp and I knew it would be perfect for Carter's birthday card!  I used the Deconstructed Sketch No. 17 by the ever so talented Jen Shults and I think it turned out great!







Here is the sketch:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Supply List:
Cardstock: White - Neenah Solar Crest; Red - Bazzill; SU! - Pumpkin Pie
DP: MME - Alphabet Soup
Stamps: Your Next Stamp - # F059 Space Boy
Ink: Memento -Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress ink - Old Paper
Copics: YR0000, E55, E57, E59, W2, W4, R24, R27, YR14, YR16, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG13
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Petite Ovals SM, Petite Scalloped Ovals SM
Accessories: Twine - Misc; Button - CTMH - Green Asst.

0 comments: