Thursday, April 19, 2012

TGF FFF Challenge: No Colouring

Hey Everyone!
I'm back today with another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the TGF Blog!

This week, Showcase Farmer Thanh is challenging us to create a project with NO COLOURING!

Yes, folks, this was a bit of a tough one but, I got around it by paper-piecing instead...

Here's what I created:
I used the Sitting Cute and Sitting Casual stamp sets from The Greeting Farm.  I paper-pieced the couch image using papers from the MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up 6x6 Paper Pad.   I cut out a piece of PTI Rustic White Cardstock with Spellbinders Labels 10 and sponged it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone.   Next, I mounted the paper-pieced couch over the label.  I stamped the sentiment from Sitting Casual using SU! Classic Ink in Basic Gray.  Finally, I added a doily along with some flatback pearls and rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty, and voila!

Anyway, I hope you will join us over at the TGF Blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team.  I can't wait to see what you can create without colouring!

Happy Stamping!
Naomi

Supplies:

4 comments:

Sue Lelli

That is MY kind of card, Naomi - no coloring! LOVE the couch and the doily and the throw and pillows! This is a FAB card!

Tracy Valure

Your card is beautiful!!! I love the doily.

Hugs,
Tracy

Rachel Parys

Very smart! I am digging this challenge and can't wait to make something!!!!!!!!

Jan Garber

You KNOW I love this card! The doily and the pretty vintage looking "fabric" on the sofa...yummm...