Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Thank U}

I made this card to enter into several challenges...no particular recipient this time...this one is going in the vault for future use.  :)
Colour Q has an interesting colour combo this time around...I didn't have any patterned paper that would tie all of the colours in together so, I stamped the three colours on white card stock to get the same effect.  I'm pretty new to cardmaking so, this was my first time doing that...took me a few days of pre-meditating to actually use this combination but, I like how it turned out....








I used the sketch by Mojo Monday:


Unfortunately, I didn't blog and link up this card early enough to enter it into the ColourQ challenge as I had originally intended...I finished it in time but, was busy last night and thought I had until 8pm tonight to link it but, apparently, linking now closes at 12am Sunday for that challenge.  :(
It's a bummer since I didn't have an easy time trying to pull these colours together...oh well, there will be a new challenge this week!

Here is the colour swatch:



 I entered this card into the following challenges:


Supply List:
Card Stock: Stampin Up - Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Stampin Up - True Friend
Embellishments: Button - Unknown; Twine - Unknown; Flowers - Prima - Symphony Blend Allegro Orange; Ribbon - Celebrate It - Basic (Michael's)




5 comments:

WencheP

Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Cards by Gina

Love the inside as well as the outside on your bright and lively card! Thanks so much for joining us at PPA this week!

Denise

Lovely card - great colour combo and I love those papers. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

Unknown

What a great layout - love that paper

kitten DYSU team

Naomi

Thanks ladies! I actually hand stamped on white card stock to create the papers with the exception of the kiwi kiss/white polka dot. :)