Friday, December 16, 2011

Feminine Flair

Hello again!
This time around, I have a baby card to share with you.  I made it for the Flourishes Feminine Flair Challenge.  They ask that you create a project and use pearls, ribbon, and lace for that feminine touch!


So, here is my SUPER feminine baby card:





I used the beautiful Baby Love stamp set from Flourishes and the very girly MME Lost & Found Madison Avenue for an UBER feminine flair.


I also drew inspiration from Iwona Palamountain aka Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Sketch from a couple of weeks ago:





I hope you like what you see...thanks for stopping by!


Supply List:
Cardstock: SU! - Very Vanilla
DP: MME Lost & Found - Madison Avenue
Stamps: Flourishes - Baby Love, SU! - Something to Celebrate
Ink: SU! - Soft Suede
Accessories: Seam Binding - This Good Day (Etsy), Pearls - Recollections, Lace - Misc (Jo-ann), Button - Misc.

5 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Are you kidding?? I LOVE it!! It's super purrrrty and very feminine :) How cool that you left the image uncoloured too!

ChristineCreations

Oh that's SO sweet! I love the touch of lace as part of the sketch. Really eye catching. So victorian and feminine feeling!

Jas

So beautiful, soft and elegant all in one card! TFS! Hope your having a lovely weekend hugs, Jas

Mary Jo

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love it! Definitely a keepsake for the baby box!

Jan Garber

Awww, so sweet! I love that the image is stamped and not colored! So vintage!