Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All Around Wonderful...

Hello and Happy Leap Day Everyone!
I've got a couple of cards to share today using stamps from The Greeting Farm!

Let's get started:
For this card, I used the Miss Anya Garland stamp set from The Greeting Farm and papers from the MME - Six by Six - Vanity Fair 6x6 Paper Pad.  I coloured Miss Anya with Copics (Hair: E15, E17, E19; Skin: E50, E51, E53, R30; Camisole & Shoes: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78; Flowers: BG72, BG75, RV21, RV23, RV25, YR12, YR14, YR16) and paper-pieced her dress.  I finished it all off with some pearls in Bliss from Kaisercraft, some twine from The Twinery in Pink Sorbet, and a Vintage Button in Simply Chartreuse from PTI.

I used this CPS sketch for inspiration:

 For this second card, I used the MME Six by Six Vanity Fair paper pad again.  I used Spellbinders Grand Labels 23 to create the card base, folding it in half.  I used the Lucky Bunnies clear stamp set from TGF to stamp this cute bunny (which I coloured with copics: W0,W2, BG72, BG75, BG78, R30; flower: RV63, RV66, RV69 ) and sentiment (stamped in SU! Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink).  I then cut the image out with a Classic Circles Spellbinders and matted it with a piece of cardstock cut out with the Spellbinders Scalloped Circles, added some twine in Honeydew from The Twinery and added a PTI Vintage Button in Scarlet Jewel and voila!

Don't forget that the FABULOUS new March Release stamps will go live at the TGF Store in just a few short hours!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today...
I hope you enjoyed your stay!

All Around Wonderful Supplies:
InLinkz.com


It's Your Day Supplies:

4 comments:

Annette Allen

Beautiful card Naomi...love The Greeting Farm images..

Maria Therese

Oh these are so gorgeous!!

Rachel Parys

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the shape of the bunny card, definitely will have to try that! Anya's paper pieced dress is super cute!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com

Gorgeous cards! I love the Anya image and the paper pieced dress is fabulous. Love the MME papers too and the pretty details. The Just beautiful. Hugs, Jill x