Monday, February 27, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge: Paper-piecing

Hey everyone!
Welcome to another bi-weekly challenge at Paper and Such!  
This time around, we want to see you do some paper-piecing!

Here's what I made:
I used the Song In My Heart stamp set from Paper and Such and paper-pieced it using papers from the Lime Twist - Life of the Party 6x6 Paper Pad.  The beaks and feet on the birds were coloured with Copics (YR14, YR16, YR18) and I finished it all off with a doily, some pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty, and a seam binding bow.

Of course, there is also a prize up for grabs for one lucky winner:

Anyway, I hope you'll join us over that the Paper and Such Design Blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team and also to link up your creation!  
I can't wait to see your FABULOUS entries!


Supplies:

12 comments:

~ Kendra ~

Beautiful card, I love the colors you used! Such a fun image!!

CraftyMomOf3

Totally ROCK STAR gorgeous!!! The colors are amazing and your layout divine!!

Love this Naomi!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Annette Allen

this is fabulous...I am loving all this color....

Rachel Parys

This came out so cool! Love the different colors of the birds! Great job!!

Janice M

Cute card Naomi! I like the birds paper pieced.

Kim O'Connell

paper pieced birdies! Brilliant!

Maria Therese

Cool with the paper pieces birds!!

~amy~

I adore all the color!!!!

MindyYoung

Those birds are just too fun to paper piece! Love the colors you used!

Heather Rogers

So cute! I think I am addicted to that seam binding. I can't seem to stop using it. :)
Hugs~

Sugar Cards

Naomi!!!
you won at paper smooches!

http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/2012/02/lets-leap-into.html

Shannon White

Aww, your Paper pieced birdies are too Cute! 8-) Love the doily and fun Layout too! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon