Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cream of the Crop at Market Street Stamps!

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share that my card was chosen as one of The Cream of the Crop over at Market Street Stamps for the month of November!


I actually won my first MSS stamp set (Comfort Food) during their last release blog hop back in September and this was the first card that I ever made with their stamps.  I am SO thrilled that they liked it!  I have to admit that since then, I have become hooked!  Their designs are cute and playful with a sense of humour, yet, clean and stylish.  They are made of high quality photo polymer that has a peachy tinge....they're the only stamps like this that I've used.  They are smoother and a bit firmer than other high quality photo polymer but, they still leave a beautiful crisp impression and I don't know for sure but, they seem HIGHLY stain-resistant, which I LOVE (I'm a little OCD about keeping my stamps clean)!  So, in other words...you're probably going to be seeing A LOT more of their images around my blog in the future...


They actually have some sneak peeks going on right now over at their blog for their December release and let me tell you...the three that they sneak peeked yesterday look GORGEOUS...I can't wait for them to give us some peeks of the rest tomorrow!


Anyway, here is another peek at my card:




For more details on this card and a detailed list of supplies, please go to the original post here.
Anyway, I hope that all of my American friends had an AMAZING long weekend and hopefully got some good deals during the Black Friday sales...I know I did, hehe...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nicole

Congratulations! Very cute card.

Lisa - papergrace

Congrats!! It's really great card, Naomi, and I can see why they picked it. Love your choice of patterned papers that go oh-so-perfectly with your yummy pie. :)

Beautifully done! And I sincerely appreciate your VERY sweet comment on my blog, too.

xoxo

Anonymous

heehe I love a good pun! :-D