Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DYSU #47 - Grass

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! We're so glad you've joined us! This week we want to see Grass somewhere on your project!




This week's Sponsors:







Dearie Dolls
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis



Love to Stamp
Winner’s Choice of 1 Little Darlings Rubber Stamp



Stitchy Bear Designs $10 Gift Voucher

Here is my card for this week:




Well, I have to admit that I had a bit of a tough time with this one!  I had it in my mind that I wanted to use my new Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics from MFT and the felt that I bought from Benzie Bazaar on Etsy...however, it wasn't turning out quite how I wanted!  With a bit of tweaking, though, I think I got it to work....I wasn't very happy with this card at first but, I think it has grown on me.  I definitely think it could use some stitching....I plan on getting a sewing machine very soon...hoping to find a good deal during the Black Friday sales...fingers crossed!

Anyway, I hope that you'll join us this week at DYSU and find a way to incorporate grass into your project.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!


I will be entering this card into the following challenge:
CR84FN - Brown, Tan, Green

Supply List:
Cardtock: PTI - Kraft, Stamper's Select White; Misc - Brown
DP: MME - Lost & Found Two - Rosy
Stamps: Love to Stamp - Autumn Friends; Verve - Autumn Splendor
Ink: SU! - Chocolate Chip; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper
Copics: Assorted
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 3; MFT - Die-namics - Fresh Cut Grass
Accessories: Felt - Benzie Bazaar; Seam Binding - thisgoodday (Etsy); Button - CTMH; Twine - May Arts

12 comments:

Denise

Love this card Naomi. Fab grass and cute image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Miranda

wonderful card Naomi, love that image and your felt grass is awesome
hugs
Miranda

WencheP

I think you have made an awesome card! The image is really cute and I love the bow.

Hugs,
Wenche

Creations by Shirl

Totally awesome Naomi~
Love the image, colours and the grass is cool...
Have a super day!

Mona Pendleton

Darling card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Erum Tasneem

super fantastic!

Unknown

Beautiful image - love the grass

Unknown

Beautiful, Naomi! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Marcy

This is just adorable!

Deborah Frings

Such a fun card - love the image, really beautifully coloured. Lovely sentiment and papers too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Mary Jo

Love the warm color scheme of this card and the felt grass is fabulous! Beautiful!

Unknown

Great card!! It has a cute little kitten!! Love the grass, it has so much dimension!! Hugs, Joan