Friday, November 4, 2011

Owl Be There

Well, I had promised to come back with another card that I made using the Forest Friends stamp set by one of my very favourite stamp companies, The Greeting Farm....I held off for a bit because I am still not sure which card I'm going to submit for the TGF December Guest Designer Contest and I was trying to keep my options open in case I don't come up with something better before the contest ends....


I have decided not to use this card for the contest so, here it is:





I am going to be entering this card into the following challenges:
Supply List:
Cardstock: Kraft - PTI
DP: MME - Lost & Found Two - Breeze
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 9
Accessories: Copics; Twine - May Arts; Button - Basic Grey

21 comments:

Jas

Hi Naomi, love your card soo cute and the combination colors that you used.TFS, hugs Jas =)

Creations by Shirl

Hey Naomi~
Love love love this card.... The owl is just too adorable and those papers are awesome..... One fantastic card.... (I love owls too!)
Have a super weekend...

WencheP

This is just adorable! I love the papers and the little owl is so cute! Fabulous card!

Hugs,
Wenche

A Consuming Passion

Nice card Naomi! Thanks for playing with AnnaBelle Stamps SAY IY WITH SENTIMENTS challenge!

Mary Jo

The last card you made with this stamp set made me buy this stamp set. This card makes me even more happy I did. You've rocked this card!

~amy~

Oh my stinkin' cute!!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner

This is fabulous Naomi, l love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Jessica Diedrich

LOVE this! Such a great card layout and your coloring rocks! Super cute sentiment too ;)

Jan Hennings

How sweet! I wanted to hop in and say thanks for joining me in the blog hop today :)

Laura Davis

This is precious!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Hugs
Laura

Kylie

Too Cute! LOVE your Owl and love the sentiment, too cute lol!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Beate

Naomi, your card is gorgeous! I love the rich colors you chose for the owl, your coloring and paper choices. Beautiful card.
I bet you get the guest designer spot. Your work is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Suzanne

Fantastic! I love all the patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Jane

Great image, sentiment and coordinating papers. Lovely card.

Marion

What a gorgeous card! Love your Copic colouring and how you coordinated the patterned papers. Cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelles this week.

Sue Lelli

Naomi, LOVE how you popped the owl! FAB detail! LOVE the papers and the twine and the button! Super cute card!

The Other Patti Sue

Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

America

FAB papers. Adorable image.

Andrea

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

Mandy

Gorgeous card Naomi, so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Sue

so beautiful Naomi!! gorgeous image and impressive colour selection!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle's! :)