Saturday, November 5, 2011

You're Sweet as Pie!

Hey everybody....I hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend!
Last month during the Market Street Stamps new release blog hop, I won one of their FABULOUS new releases, Comfort Food!  It was my first MSS stamp set and I LOVED using these stamps!  They are different than ANY other clear stamps I've used...they have a different consistency...they're smoother, and MUCH less tacky than other clear stamps...they're a little bit firmer, and they're tinted a peach colour...still, they give a GORGEOUS impression!  The best thing...I am a FREAK about keeping my stamps clean and try my best not to stain my clear stamps...well, I have to say, I think that MSS stamps are SUPER stain-resistant!  Hooray!  I've already ordered more stamps from MSS....shhhhh!

Ok...so, without further ado...here is my first ever card using MSS!




I think this image and sentiment are SUPER cute!  I used the same papers as I did on my previous card so no scraps, WOOHOO!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


I used this sketch from Mojo Monday

Supply List:
Cardstock: Kraft - PTI; White - Bazzill; Brown - SU! - Chocolate Chip
DP: MME - Lost & Found Two - Breeze
Stamps: Market Street Stamps - Comfort Food
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities- Classic Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles, Classic Circles, Scalloped Circles
Accessories: Copics; Ribbon - Celebrations (Michael's); Button - Basic Grey; Twine - May Arts

15 comments:

Sara I.

Absolutely beautiful and precious! Love those papers and fab design! The slice looks delicious!! xx

Kylie

What a yummy card! LOVE your bow and that awesome DP you used and your sentiment is perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

A Consuming Passion

Thanks for adding your elegent card in the AnnaBelle Stamps Say It With Sentiments Challenge this week!

Creations by Shirl

Love your fab card Naomi!
Cute image looks so yummy and the layout and papers are so pretty....

WencheP

Very cute! Love those papers and the big bow looks fabulous!

Hugs,
Wenche

Jessica Diedrich

This is SO darling, Naomi! Love those pretty papers, the centered bow and that cute pie image- yuMMMM!

Suzanne

Hi Naomi! This card is delish! I love it, especially with that patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Sue Lelli

Naomi, LOVE the papers you put together and that YUMMY piece of pie! Also really LOVE your FAB perfect bow and how the color of that button matches the color of your pie! Super card!

America

Gorgeous papers and colors. Great job on that Mojo sketch too!

Liz's creative corner

Lovely card, fab ribbon and bow, lovely use of the button,thanks for sharing with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

Beate

Naomi, your coloring and card look YUMMY!
Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton

Scrumptious card! Great mix of patterned papers!

Cindy Haffner

FABULOUS take on the Mojo Sketch!!~

jonim52

Absolutely delicious card. The pie looks yummy. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Shari

Yum, yum, makes me want a delicious piece of pie - fantastic card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.