Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DYSU #46 - Splash of Blue

Hey everyone!  Welcome back to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!  I'm so glad you could join us!  This week we want to see a Splash of Blue on your project!






This week's Sponsors:



Robyn’s Fetish
Winner’s Choice of EITHER 5 Digital Stamps OR 4 Digital Stamps and 1 Paper Pack

Raindrop Echo Designs
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digi Sentiment Sets

Mami Doodles
4 Digital Images


So, here is my card for this week:




This month over at the Flourishes Blog, Tami Mayberry is in The Limelight and she shared this sketch with us:


I used Tami's sketch along with some FABULOUS Flourishes stamps from the Kids Play set to make this card.  I am a real sucker for punny sentiments and as soon as I saw this image and sentiment, I knew that I HAD to buy this set!  Although, I must admit...I feel this way when I see most Flourishes sets because they just make the most STUNNING stamps!  The DP is from the MME Lost & Found Two - Breeze collection 6x6 paper pad...I have to say that I am IN LOVE with the ENTIRE Lost & Found Two line...each collection is so GORGEOUS and the patterns coordinate with each other brilliantly! Breeze is absolutely PERFECT for masculine cards although I think this card is definitely unisex and I have several friends that I should probably send this card to since, I hate to admit it, but, I've been sort of hermitting myself into my stamp room these past few months....guess I'll be making some more, "hello", cards soon...

Anyway, I truly hope that you'll join us over at DYSU this week and incorporate some blue into your project...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI - Kraft
DP: MME - Lost & Found Two - Breeze
Stamps: Flourishes - Kids Play
Ink: SU! - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
Accessories: Buttons - Basic Grey; Twine - May Arts


    13 comments:

    Miranda

    gorgeous card Naomi, very pretty and stylish
    great colourcombo too
    hugs
    Miranda

    WencheP

    I love it! Love the image, love the colorcombo - love everything!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    Beate

    Naomi, this looks amazing! Love the soft sponging around the image and the papers you chose for it.
    Hugs and smiles

    Denise and Louise

    Brilliant card Naomi - love that silhouette image and the inking gives it a real misty feel.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    Creations by Shirl

    Such a pretty color combo card Naomi!
    love it~

    Cath

    Lovely card, Naomi! :)

    Sue Lelli

    Naimi, LOVE the different patterns and that silhouette image. The buttons are a FAB detail, too! GREAT card!

    Linda

    Wow what a really classy card!!!!! Love it and you did a fabulous job on it too!!!!

    princesskitten

    That's beautiful and dreamy

    Delphine

    So beautiful, Naomi! I love your image, so peaceful, and your papers and colours are perfect with it! Thanks for having me as GDT at DYSU this week! Hugs Delphine xx

    Marcy

    I love the image you used. This is a wonderful masculine card...we don't see too many of those! Great card!

    JOAN

    WOW!! This card is a stunner!! You nailed this challenge. Hugs, Joan

    Marlena M.

    I love this image and your card. It is so handsome. ;)